People who need to work in shifts Alternating morning shifts, such as doctors, nurses, security guards factory worker Expressway workers, transportation workers, firefighters Television station crews, etc. may have insomnia problems. What should I do?
Humans normally follow a circadian rhythm in relation to temperature and sunlight, meaning that we usually wake up when the weather starts to warm. The sun shines brightly into the house. and will go to sleep when the sun goes down and lower temperature
But for people who work in shifts will be a person who has to live life against the life clock May have to work from night to morning and sleep during the day Daytime sleep can be problematic in many ways. People who can cause insomnia or frequent shift work May make the body unaccustomed and unable to sleep at the time It’s time to not sleep. May result in insomnia and worse health .
Disadvantages of insomnia
If we often do not sleep We may have problems in life such as
- Thoughts and movements slow down.
- There are mistakes in thought and action.
- Accidents happen often.
- easily angered
- Stressful and often depressed. ยููฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com/
In addition, those who work in shifts are more likely to have gastritis, irregular menstruation, flu, and obesity than those who work normally. because the lifestyle of eating is not in line with the normal life clock as well
Working in shifts, can’t sleep, what should I do?
For anyone who needs to work from night to morning and have to go to sleep during the day Avoid insomnia with these methods.
- Complete the pending work Relieve worries that there will be no lingering work that causes insomnia.
- Before going to bed, don’t read a book. or watching stressful TV or stressful work
- Take a warm bath before bed.
- Cool the room temperature.
- Turn off the bedroom lights. attach blackout curtains
- put on earplugs
- Use the fan noise to drown out other sounds.
- Use soundproofing materials in the bedroom.
- mute the phone or take the phone to charge the battery somewhere other than the bed
- Do not drink alcohol or coffee
- Do not eat heavy food before bedtime. to eat snacks
In cases where there is really a lot of sleep problems May consider taking sleeping pills after seeing the doctor and having the doctor consider the amount of sleep and the amount of sleeping pills that should be taken as appropriate.